Monday, July 1, 2019

Maggots Have Been Found Wriggling In A McDonald’s Condiment Dispenser

There’s not much worse than finding maggots in your food – especially if you’ve already taken a bit from it – and it’s even ranker when you find them at a restaurant as they’re supposed to be super hygienic and clean.
Featured Image VIA

You might not think of McDonald’s as one of the classiest joints around but you still expect them to have your house in order but this shocking video proves that they don’t. It’s taken from a branch in Cambridge and features a tub of ketchup that’s swarming with maggots. Absolutely revolting:

Rough. The video was originally posted on Twitter by Bella Ritchie, who said the following about it:

Never going near the ketchup in McDonald’s again.

I told one member of staff and she literally just ignored me and carried on serving customers.

We had to literally stop someone from eating it because they didn’t realise. It’s so grim.

Yeah you can’t really blame her there with that one can you because it is completely and utterly rank isn’t it? McDonald’s got in touch with her and said they were looking into the incident and trying to figure out how it could have happened, but I think the damage has been done really, don’t you? If you find some maggots at a restaurant, there ain’t no way you’re going back there, nuh uh. Hopefully nobody else ends up going there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

THE MYSTERIOUS PHONE CALL Jack Blanchard's Column February 13, 2021

        Thousands of readers around the world ...