- RON ERNIE'S MUSIC ROW
- REMEMBER RADIO
- RAIDER COUNTRY
- JACK BLANCHARD and MISTY MORGAN
- (VRM) Veterans Radio Ministry
- TESTDISK (A SPINRITE CLONE - VG!) DOWNLOAD HERE!
- Vietnam Air Losses A definitive account of all the fixed wing losses in the Vietnam War
- Request Info For Your Remember Radio Show Event
- TeamViewer Remote PC to Pc Access
- SECURE YOUR LIFE DOWNLOAD TOR BROWSER HERE!
- Your Father's Country Music Station Or Maybe Even Your Grandpa's Country Favorite!
- REMEMBER RADIO'S MEGA MUSIC SERVER
- MANCHESTER NEW HAMPSHIRE RADIO - FRANK FM COOL OLDIES
- POPULAR WINDOWS DOWNLOADS
- WINDOWS 7 DRIVERS
- Remember Radio Mega JukeBox Over 1,300 Selections
- Download Remember Radio Mega JukeBox HERE!
- DOWNLOAD NANCY THE RIPPER (Play right click on vid SAVE AS) IT'S YOURS!
- Windows 10 is falling apart - get FREE LINUX
- Excellent Open Source Free Video Editing Software
- LIBRE Total Windows Compatible Office Suite FREE
- LINUX MINT DISTRO
- YUMI MULTIBOOT FORMATS THUMBDRIVE FOR BOOTING
- THE LIST
- THE BIGGEST CHRISTMAS SONG LIST ON THE NET!
- DOWNLOAD Libre Office Label Template
- 4k VIDEO DOWNLOADER NEW VERSION
- DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING Find any File Folder On Your PC
Friday, June 21, 2019
Seth MacFarlane: Democrats ‘Eating Each Other’ Will End in ‘Four More Years of Trump
Seth MacFarlane, creator of "Family Guy," appears at a ceremony honoring him with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 23, 2019. (Photo by Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP)
WARNER TODD HUSTON20 Jun 2019563
Comedian, TV producer, and loud leftist Seth MacFarlane is already getting afraid of the ultimate result of typical primary sniping as Democrats begin attacking each other to gain a better position ahead of the 2020 primary season.
MacFarlane is so worried that he thinks if Democrats tear each other down enough, they may end up helping to re-elect Donald Trump.
With his fears goading him, MacFarlane posted a handwringing tweet pleading for Democrats to stop attacking each other.
“At the moment, everywhere you look, Democrats are eating each other — usually over public remarks, offhand comments, and verbiage,” The Orville star wrote. “Folks, you keep this up, you can pretty much count on four more years of Trump. Don’t do that to us, please.”
MacFarlane is not the first left-winger to worry that the normal sniping in which primary candidates typically engage will end up giving Trump a second term. Last month, former All in the Family actor Rob Reiner also advised Democrats not to attack each other.
“My mantra has always been, support everybody. Support everybody and don’t trash anybody,” Reiner said on the PBS series Firing Line of his effort to usher in a socialist-Democrat regime in Washington.
However, Reiner feels his advice has already been ignored by his party.
“But it’s also already been thrown out the window because the minute Joe Biden announced — and the way you know it works in politics — whoever is the perceived frontrunner at any point gets all the fire from the other candidates, so I’m hoping that they keep their powder dry because, ultimately, we want the strongest person to emerge and that person to take on Donald Trump,” Reiner concluded.