PLACES AND DOWNLOADS
- RON ERNIE'S MUSIC ROW
- REMEMBER RADIO
- RAIDER COUNTRY
- JACK BLANCHARD and MISTY MORGAN
- (VRM) Veterans Radio Ministry
- TESTDISK (A SPINRITE CLONE - VG!) DOWNLOAD HERE!
- Vietnam Air Losses A definitive account of all the fixed wing losses in the Vietnam War
- Request Info For Your Remember Radio Show Event
- TeamViewer Remote PC to Pc Access
- SECURE YOUR LIFE DOWNLOAD TOR BROWSER HERE!
- REMEMBER RADIO'S MEGA MUSIC SERVER
- MANCHESTER NEW HAMPSHIRE RADIO - FRANK FM COOL OLDIES
- POPULAR WINDOWS DOWNLOADS
- WINDOWS 7 DRIVERS
- Remember Radio Mega JukeBox Over 1,300 Selections
- Download Remember Radio Mega JukeBox HERE!
- DOWNLOAD NANCY THE RIPPER (Play right click on vid SAVE AS) IT'S YOURS!
- Windows 10 is falling apart - get FREE LINUX
- Excellent Open Source Free Video Editing Software
- LIBRE Total Windows Compatible Office Suite FREE
- LINUX MINT DISTRO
- YUMI MULTIBOOT FORMATS THUMBDRIVE FOR BOOTING
- THE LIST
- THE BIGGEST CHRISTMAS SONG LIST ON THE NET!
- DOWNLOAD Libre Office Label Template
- 4k VIDEO DOWNLOADER NEW VERSION
- DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING Find any File Folder On Your PC
- WINDOWS 7 BLACK VERSION
- RON ERNIES SERVER
- GUY LOMBARDO FULL VINYL ALBUM
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Worker Killed After Falling into Meat Grinder
Posted 11:06 pm,
April 22, 2019,
by Allen Vickers,
Updated at 06:40PM,
April 24, 2019
MUNCY TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- The Lycoming County coroner says a worker is dead after falling into a meat grinder at a processing plant near Muncy.
It happened at Economy Locker Storage Company in Muncy Township.
The coroner says Jill Greninger, 35, fell into the machinery around 11:30 a.m. Monday.
Greninger's death has shocked people who live near the meat packing plant near Muncy.
After learning how she died on Monday, residents are calling it a tragedy, wondering how something like this could happen in their community.
Besides a few trucks, it was virtually an empty parking lot at the business.
The company's website shows the processing plant has been in business since the early 1900s.
A call to the company's headquarters was not immediately returned.
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), this is the first reported death at this facility in Lycoming County.
"My heart goes out to everyone who is affected by this. Everyone is shaken and thinks that this is a tragedy that something like this had to happen to such a young lady," said a neighbor.
On Wednesday, the coroner said Greninger was on the stairs next to an industrial-sized meat grinder when she either fell or was pulled into the machine.
OSHA investigators are still looking into what exactly caused Greninger's death.