Monday, August 27, 2018

TheList 4798

The List 4798 TGB

To All,
I hope that you all had a great weekend.
This day in Naval History
Aug. 27
1942—USS Iowa (BB 61) is launched at the New York Navy Yard. Commissioned in Feb. 1943, Iowa serves in both the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean during World War II and now serves as a museum battleship at Los Angeles, Calif.
1944—USS Stingray (SS 186), after being depth charged and lightly worked over while reconnoitering the designated spot lands a party of one Filipino officer, 14 men and 60 percent of the supplies earmarked for delivery to guerilla forces at Saddle Rock, Mayaira Point, on northwest shore of Luzon. Heavy Japanese shipping in the vicinity compels Stingrays departure before all stores land.
1944—PV Ventura aircraft sink Japanese vessel, Tensho Maru, between Odomari, southwest of Sakhalin and Onnekotan Island, Kuril Islands.
1945—Units of the Pacific Fleet enter Japanese waters for the first time during World War II, to prepare for the formal Japanese surrender on Sept. 2, 1945.
1959—While off Cape Canaveral, Fla., USS Observation Island (EAG 154) makes the first shipboard launch of a Polaris missile.
2007—Vice Adm. Adam M. Robinson, Jr., becomes the first African-American to be appointed as Surgeon General of the US Navy.
Thanks to CHINFO
Executive Summary:
Dominating today's national news headlines, continued reports on the passing of Republican Senator and Navy veteran John S. McCain III, and reports that agents entered the Baltimore home that belongs to the father of the gunman who opened fire at a restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla., killing two and injuring 11 before killing himself. Multiple outlets reported on the reestablishment of the Cold War-era U.S. 2nd Fleet as a response to the growing threat posed by Russia. According to CNO Adm. John Richardson, the boundaries of the 2nd Fleet will extend form the eastern seaboard to the Barents Sea near the submarine headquarters of Russia's Northern Fleet. The Wall Street Journal reports that U.S. and Afghan forces killed the leader of Islamic State in Afghanistan on Saturday.
Today in History August 27

The Danes are crushed by the Catholic League in Germany, marking the end of Danish intervention in European wars.

The Americans are defeated by the British at the Battle of Long Island, New York.

Maximilien Robespierre is elected to the Committee of Public Safety in Paris, France.

The Allies defeat Napoleon at the Battle of Dresden.

Union troops make an amphibious landing at Cape Hatteras, North Carolina.


New York state's Pure Food Law goes into effect to prevent "the adulteration of food or drugs."

The United States congress passes an income tax law as part of a general tariff act, but it is found unconstitutional.

Thomas Edison demonstrates the first "talking" pictures--using a phonograph--in his New Jersey laboratory.

Edgar Rice Burrough's Tarzan of the Apes first appears in a magazine.

Italy declares war on Germany.

Fifteen nations sign the Kellogg-Briand Peace Pact, outlawing war and calling for the settlement of disputes through arbitration. Forty-seven other countries eventually sign the pact.

The Prime Minister of Japan, Fumimaro Konoye, issues an invitation for a meeting with President Franklin Roosevelt.

B-29 Superfortress bombers begin to drop supplies into Allied prisoner of war camps in China.

Cambodia severs ties with South Vietnam.

Veronica & Colin Scargill of England complete tandem bicycle ride around the world, a record 18,020 miles (29,000.4 km).

Lord Mountbatten is killed by an Irish terrorist bomb in his sail boat in Sligo, Ireland.

President Ronald Reagan announces NASA Teacher in Space project, intended to inspire students and honor teachers and spur interest in the fields of science, mathematics and space exploration.

Chuck Berry performs his tune Johnny B. Goode for NASA staff in celebration of Voyager II's encounter with the planet Neptune.

Moldavia declares independence from USSR.

The Rainbow Bridge, a 1,870-foot suspension bridge over Tokyo Bay, completed.

Mars makes its closest approach to Earth in nearly 60,000 years, passing within 34,646,418 miles (55,758,005 km).

Democrats nominate Barack Obama for president, first African American nominated by a major political party for the office of President of the United States.

First interplanetary human voice recording is broadcast from the Mars Rover Curiosity.
Thanks to Dutch R.
Thanks to WIMBO 
            It being Memorial Day, and with my friend John McCain apparently near death, I decided to publish this narrative today.
            Last July, I started to write a commemorative of the 50th anniversary of the Forrestal Fire. I didn't finish it. A month or two ago at Gregory Lodge, a Masonic Brother told me he would like to hear the rest of the story. Here it is, with other material.
Over sixty years ago, on July 29, 1967, I was in the Tonkin Gulf aboard the aircraft carrier USS Forrestal (CVA-59), engaged in combat operations against North Vietnam. At 10:52 AM, I was strapped in an F-4B Phantom II jet belonging to my squadron, Fighter Squadron 74, on the flight deck port side amidships, with engines running, preparing to launch at 11:00 AM.
At 10:52, somehow a rocket fired itself from an F-4 Phantom belonging to Fighter Squadron 11, positioned on the flight deck starboard side aft. The rocket crossed the flight deck and struck an A-4 Skyhawk aircraft loaded with fuel and bombs, causing the A-4's fuel to explode. This started an inferno. At various times over the years, you may have seen news clips on TV about the incident. In the Navy, it's commonly referred to as "the Forrestal fire." My squadron, VF-74, lost 42 men to the fire. The other fighter squadron, VF-11, lost 47. Total deaths were 134. Last year I started to send you some of the details of the disaster, but there was too much to tell, so I abandoned the attempt.
The accidental firing of the rocket happened as the VF-11 Phantom finished starting its engines. Theoretically, it should have not been possible for it to happen. Ordnance is not supposed to fire from that model aircraft unless the master armament switch is on and the aircraft is airborne with no weight on the landing gear. But a rocket did fire somehow, likely through a stray voltage impulse, the source of which was never determined. It flew across the flight deck and hit an A-4 Skyhawk parked on the port side of the flight deck, loaded with fuel and bombs. The A-4 exploded, the pilot died, and the fire quickly spread to other loaded aircraft causing them to explode or burn, and creating a very intense fire on the after flight deck.
            At the time, there was a shortage of the modern low-drag Mark 82 series bombs. An ammo ship had offloaded to us the day before a goodly number of old World War II bombs. These were recognized by the Gunnery Officer (in charge of the ship's magazines) as not being as safe as the modern bombs. The Air Boss and the Captain were informed and it was decided that these old bombs would not be struck below into the magazines; they would be kept and loaded onto strike aircraft and flown off to be dropped on North Vietnam as expeditiously as possible. On 7/29, at about one minute twenty seconds after the fire began, these old bombs, in the midst of the inferno on the flight deck aft, began to detonate. That is, they went off high order, just as if they had been detonated by a fuze. I explain it this way. As the fuel laden A-4 and A-6 aircraft were engulfed in the fire, they exploded. From my cockpit, waiting to be unchained so that I could move forward away from the fire, these explosions sounded like "KA-WHOOMPH," and you just heard the noise. At a minute & 20 seconds, when the first of the old bombs detonated, it was a completely different sound and shock. If I am telling the story at a table, I clench my fist and strike the table top as hard as I can. The detonations rattled my teeth; their shocks were felt throughout the ship. Several of these detonations were immediately overhead two sleeping compartments just underneath the flight deck, and blew holes in the overhead of the compartments. The compartment on the port side of the ship was occupied by the VF-74 night crew and the one on the starboard by the VF-11 night crew. 42 men in VF-74 died, and 47 in VF-11 died. When the fire first started , the general alarm was sounded: clang clang clang "General quarters, all hands man your battle stations." (Editorial note: since my original publishing of this message, I have found that the actual message passed on the ship's announcing system was "Fire, fire, fire on the flight deck aft" not "General quarters" etc.) The ones who got out of those compartments alive were the ones who immediately jumped up and started out when that message was passed. As the VF-74 survivors got out, they came to our pilots ready room (they didn't have any place else to go). I started interviewing each of them to get a handle on who had gotten out OK and who had not. With regard to the missing, I asked, did anyone see him? What was he doing? One who lost his life was reported to have said, this is a damn drill, I'm not getting up. Others were seen to be moving slowly. Another was seen sitting on his bunk putting his shoes on; this is sad because sailors are taught that in a fire aboard ship, get your shoes on. Decks heat up rapidly. He didn't make it out. We had a third class petty officer by the name of Robert A. Rhuda. He had the job we called "compartment police petty officer." He was supposed to see that the sailors cleaned up their messes and the compartment was kept in good order. Rhuda was one of the ones who got out in a hurry, but a survivor told us that as they were moving forward from the compartment as fast as they could, Rhuda stopped and said, "Wait a minute, I've got to go back in there and get everybody out." So he returned to the compartment, and it cost him his life. I recommended him for a Navy-Marine Corps Life Saving Medal, and he received it posthumously.
Of the 42 my squadron lost, I knew many of the senior enlisted personnel very well. But as executive officer of the squadron, I had had personal dealings with every one of these forty-two. I have visited them all at the Wall in Washington, DC, along with a large number of pilots known to me who perished on dates other than 7/29/67.
Some might think of those 134 we lost as dying in a rather inglorious way. But the victims were just as dead and just as sincerely mourned for as if they had died in hand to hand combat with the enemy.
            Not mentioned thus far in this post: John McCain. John McCain was in an A-4 squadron and at the time of the fire was in an A-4 about 150 to 200 feet aft of me. He was able to get out of his plane and get clear; his plane was one of the many that were destroyed by fire. A little about John McCain now, and then some more about the fire.
John McCain is a friend of mine. I will not mention politics in that regard. We got acquainted in 1961 when, as a senior lieutenant, I was Guided Missiles Officer of USS INTREPID (CVA-11) and he was a lieutenant junior grade in an attack squadron. One night when INTREPID was in Naples, Italy, I was late in going ashore and so was John. We teamed up for the evening. We went to a bar and restaurant very popular with Americans in Naples: "Mario's" – it was very crowded. We waited and then got a seat at a table. Mario said "No menu, I bring you something, you gonna like it."
A few years later, in 1965 at the Army-Navy football game, I had the chance to chat with John. At the time, I was personal aide to a three-star admiral in Washington. He invited the senior aide and myself and our wives to go with him to the Army-Navy game; with his rank, we had great seats on the 40-yard line. I looked down a couple of rows and there was John. His Dad being an admiral, they also had good seats. I went down and chatted with John. At the time, he was a flight instructor at the jet training base at Meridian, Mississippi; he had flown up on a training flight from Meridian in a T-2 Buckeye. Back in my office in DC Monday morning, on the message board there was a report that John McCain had had to eject from a Navy trainer jet on Saturday afternoon. I went to my admiral and said, this is an error; remember we saw the McCains at the football game Saturday afternoon. A message correction followed; it was Sunday when John had to eject, on his flight back to Meridian. Many years later, when I was commander of the training air wing at Chase Field at Beeville, John was CO of the A-7 Corsair II replacement squadron at Cecil Field at Jacksonville, Florida. On one of his trips, he stopped by Chase Field to visit.
            Now, a little more on McCain's connection with the Forrestal fire. Within the past couple of months I have received some ridiculous assertions about McCain's connection with the fire. One assertion: that it was McCain who fired the rocket which started the fire. BALONEY.
Another assertion: that McCain intentionally caused his A-4 to suffer a "wet start," which somehow started the fire on the flight deck. BALONEY. A wet start is an occasion in which, on starting, fuel is being supplied to the engine but it is not being ignited to start the engine. I never encountered a wet start in any of the jets I flew, and I flew a lot in the TA-4 at Chase Field, in which the engine and fuel system is very similar to that of the A-4 Skyhawk which John was manning. I don't think McCain would have intentionally done a wet start, if it had been possible.
Another BALONEY: that McCain lost a number of aircraft in his flying career. (Or maybe this should be a SO WHAT instead of a BALONEY.)
Another complaint about McCain: that he didn't deserve but somehow achieved his assignment as Commander of the A-7 Corsair II replacement squadron at Cecil Field. My comment: he may have actively lobbied for the job. So what?
MORE BALONEY connected to the Forrestal fire. I have read some reports that Forrestal was in danger of sinking. Absolutely BALONEY. Doesn't anyone know about watertight integrity and compartmentation? Forrestal had so many compartments that were sealed off watertight that it would have taken major catastrophic damage to a very large part of the hull before she would be in any danger of sinking. Relevant subject: The Titanic. If she had had the watertight integrity customary for warfighting ships, she would not have sunk. The series of huge engineering spaces from forward aft were not able to be sealed off at the top. That's why they were able to predict early in the game that she would sink, because these spaces would be flooded from the top, and they were able to predict that it would take two hours or so for her to sink.
At the Tailhook Reunion at Las Vegas in the late 1980's, John McCain was a guest speaker. He had moved up from being a U. S. Representative to being a U. S. Senator. I got a chance to visit with him for a while. When he gave his presentation to an audience of several hundred Tailhookers, he told a story. He said, I am often asked what's it like to move up from being a representative to being a Senator. He said, I always give the answer that Lyndon Johnson gave to that question. Lyndon Johnson said that the difference between being a US Representative and being a US Senator is like the difference between chicken shxt and chicken salad. A few weeks ago, I asked Reese Harrison, a prominent attorney and democrat in San Antonio, if Lyndon Johnson really said that. Reese said yes, absolutely; that he had heard the story directly from the mouth of Lyndon Johnson.
            If any readers had any connection with the Forrestal fire, have any special interest, I can supply the names of all 134 who died, and additional details of the event.
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF MEMORIAL DAY. The charge from departed heroes memorialized on this day is exemplified in this World War I poem written by John McCrae in 1915 after he presided over the burial of a fallen comrade. It's titled, "In Flanders Fields." Here it is.
In Flanders fields
    the poppies blow
between the crosses
    row on row
that mark our place.
While in the sky,
    the larks still bravely singing fly
scarce heard amidst the guns below.
We are the dead.
    Short days ago we lived,
felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    loved and were loved
and now, we lie in Flanders fields.
Take up our quarrel with the foe.
    To you from failing hands we throw the torch.
Be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die,
we shall not sleep,
    though poppies grow in Flanders fields.
Material in this post is true and factual to the best of my knowledge and memory.
            Your Scribe
Farewell to a Rolling Thunder Warrior – John McCain
August 27, 2018Mighty Thunder
Farewell to a Rolling Thunder Warrior – John McCain
Mighty Thunder respectively says farewell to a Rolling Thunder Warrior – Senator John McCain is gone… glory gained, duty done… 
John Sidney McCain III
Senator John McCain's remarkable record of leadership embodies his unwavering lifetime commitment to service. The son and grandson of distinguished Navy Admirals, Senator McCain graduated from the Naval Academy in 1958, and served as a Naval aviator for 22 years, including in North Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
On October 26, 1967, during Senator McCain's 23rd bombing mission over North Vietnam, a missile struck his plane and forced him to eject, knocking him unconscious and breaking both his arms and his leg.
Senator McCain was taken as a prisoner of war into the now-infamous "Hanoi Hilton," where he was denied needed medical treatment and subjected to years of torture by the North Vietnamese. He spent much of his time as a prisoner of war in solitary confinement, aided by his faith and the friendships of his fellow POWs.
When he was finally released and able to return home years later, Senator McCain continued his service by regaining his naval flight status.
His last Navy duty assignment was to serve as the naval liaison to the United States Senate. He retired from the Navy in 1981. His naval honors include the Silver Star, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, Purple Heart, and the Distinguished Flying Cross.
Senator McCain was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives from Arizona in 1982 and elected to the United States Senate in 1986. He was the Republican Party's nominee for president in the 2008 election.
Over the course of his career, Senator McCain served as Chairman of the Senate Committees on Indian Affairs, Commerce, Science and Transportation, and most recently, Armed Services.
A Life of Service, Lived With Good-Natured Irreverence
By John Lehman
Aug. 25, 2018 9:09 p.m. ET
John McCain's mother, still alive at 106, called him a 'scamp.' He always preferred 'maverick.'
Portrait of American soldier and Vietnam prisoner of war (and future U.S. Senator) John McCain as he sits on a sofa during a interview, April 24, 1973. About a month prior, he had been released and returned from Vietnam. 
John McCain was not a model midshipman. While at the Naval Academy, he earned so many demerits for unsanctioned outings that by graduation he was made to march the equivalent of 17 round trips between Annapolis and the fleshpots of Baltimore. He later regretted finishing fifth from the bottom of his class instead of dead last. As his mother—still alive at 106—often said, "He was really a scamp." McCain preferred "maverick."
A distinct, good-natured irreverence was among John McCain's abiding features, and for decades I saw it firsthand. He kept friends at his side during both of his presidential campaigns—not only to tell him the unpleasant truth when he made mistakes dealing with the press or answering town-hall questions, but also to share in his biting wit and wry sense of humor.
When turbulence frightened the local politicians aboard a flight across the Midwest, McCain put them at ease with one line delivered cool as ice: "You are safe. I know that I won't die in a plane crash—I already tried that three times." He was referring to his naval career, which involved two crashes before he was famously shot down over North Vietnam.
Sometimes McCain's humor struck closer to the bone. On the morning of the 2008 New Hampshire primary, he addressed the press outside a hotel owned by his friend Steve Duprey. Asked for his thoughts on the primary, with Mr. Duprey at his side, McCain answered: "I am so glad to be leaving this terrible hotel, with threadbare towels, thin soap and cheap furniture."
The forthrightness of McCain's private persona was of a piece with boldness he displayed as a sailor. In 1967 McCain was caught in a fire on the USS Forrestal off the coast of Vietnam. Suddenly surrounded by explosions while strapped into his bomb-laden jet, he climbed over the windscreen, swung to the deck, and, instead of running for cover, rushed to help a sailor manning a thrashing fire hose until the blaze was contained hours later.
After he was shot down and captured later that year, McCain's behavior was even more heroic. His North Vietnamese captors intensified his torture upon learning of his famous father, the Pacific commander. When the press asked Adm. John McCain what he planned to do about his son, he replied, "Pray for him" and never commented again.
In July 1968 when the North Vietnamese offered to release him, the young McCain famously refused to go until all prisoners of war who had been there longer had been released. After enduring five more years of beatings and torture, McCain returned home with his brother POWs. Soon after that I met him—still on crutches—and we remained friends thereafter.
In addition to rankling his critics in Congress, McCain's indomitable attitude occasionally earned him enemies overseas. In 2001 when George W. Bush said he had looked in Vladimir Putin's eyes and seen his soul, McCain retorted that he had also looked into Mr. Putin's eyes but had seen just three letters: "K-G-B." The Russians soon thereafter started targeting him with online lies. To this day, emails circulate purporting to come from unnamed "fellow POWs," "squadron mates" and "authoritative sources," accusing McCain of being a coward, a squeal, a lousy pilot and worse.
Even Americans who knew him only as a politician couldn't doubt his boldness. As chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, he led the passage of the most important reforms to the Pentagon in seven decades in the National Defense Authorization Act for 2017. More broadly, McCain rekindled Americans' understanding of international threats and the urgent need for strategy. He did all of this with a bipartisan openness that earned his colleagues' respect.
Shortly before McCain was diagnosed with cancer last year, a few friends traveled with him to Monaco to meet Prince Albert and Princess Caroline. After a lovely dinner in the garden, McCain was shown the palace pub, where he discovered a plaque commemorating his first cruise to the Mediterranean aboard the USS Independence in 1962, given to Princess Grace by the ship's captain. It was on that port call that McCain learned to play craps in the casino. After a gracious and very late farewell to the royals, McCain joyfully led us to the same craps table at which he had first played and, amid a large selfie-clicking crowd of Europeans, he won €900 before the sun came up.
Soon after, when McCain was diagnosed with brain cancer and began the long ordeal of his treatment, his character was undiminished. He always bore a laconic smile and frequently offered wisecracks, invariably comforted his many visitors, and occasionally hurled verbal thunderbolts at his former adversaries. To his pals he would say: "Cheer up, none of us gets out of this alive, and I have had more than my share of years and blessings." He showed not a tinge of apprehension about his next great adventure.
Mr. Lehman, Navy secretary in the Reagan Administration, is author of a new book, "Oceans Ventured: Winning the Cold War at Sea."
Item Number:1 Date: 08/27/2018 AFGHANISTAN - TOP ISIS LEADER KILLED IN U.S. AIRSTRIKE (AUG 27/WSJ)  WALL STREET JOURNAL -- A leader of the Islamic State terrorist group (ISIS) in Afghanistan has been killed in an air attack, reports the Wall Street Journal, citing Afghan officials.   On Saturday, Abu Saad Erhabi and 10 other fighters were killed in a joint air and ground operation against ISIS hideouts in the village of Jangali in the eastern Nangarhar province, said a spokesman for the provincial government.   U.S. officials confirmed the strike and referred media to the statement by the Afghan government.   Abu Saad Erhabi -- also known as Abu Sayed Orakzai -- is the third ISIS leader in Afghanistan killed since July 2017, noted the officials, as reported by CNN.   Erhabi succeeded Abu Sayed, who was killed in early July by a U.S. by drone strike, noted Al Jazeera (Qatar).   The Afghan affiliate of the terrorist group, ISIS-K, did not immediately respond to the claims.   U.S.-Afghan raids have succeeded in pushing the group out of some the territory it controlled in Nangarhar, but the group remains in pockets of territory in the north and east
  Item Number:3 Date: 08/27/2018 BURMA - U.N. REPORT RECOMMENDS GENOCIDE, WAR CRIMES CHARGES AGAINST TOP MILITARY LEADERS (AUG 27/CNN)  CABLE NEWS NETWORK -- A new U.N. report recommends charges of genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes against some leaders of the Burmese military for their campaign against the Rohingya minority, reports CNN.   Six military leaders, including Senior Gen. Min Aung Hlaing, the armed forces chief, should be charged with abuses against the Rohingya people, says the report.   The investigation found "such overwhelming evidence" of wrongdoing and that the military command "had such effective control" that it could name who was responsible, members of the mission said.   The U.N. team recommended referring the six to the International Criminal Court in the Hague or forming a special tribunal to investigate their actions.   "The military's tactics are consistently and grossly disproportionate to actual security threats, especially in Rakhine state, but also in northern Burma," says the report.   The civilian government was also found to have contributed to the crimes through "acts and omissions," the report says.   More details will come in a full version of the report published next month.   Since August 2017, the Burmese military has been engaged in what it says is a campaign against Rohingya terrorist groups in northwestern Burma. More than 800,000 people have been displaced by the campaign, most living in camps across the border in Bangladesh.   Critics say that the campaign targets an unpopular minority group.   The military has been accused of burning villages, summarily executing civilians and engaging in mass rape. In northern Rakhine state, there was evidence of mass killings and deportation, reported the Guardian (U.K.).  
Item Number:7 Date: 08/27/2018 IRAN - NO NEED FOR FOREIGN FORCES TO SECURE STRAIT OF HORMUZ, SAYS IRGC NAVAL CHIEF (AUG 27/REU)  REUTERS -- The naval chief of Iran's elite Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) says his forces are in control of the Strait of Hormuz, reports Reuters, citing Iranian media.   The Sea of Oman and Persian Gulf are under Iranian control, Gen. Alireza Tangsiri said on Monday, as reported by Iran's Tasnim news agency.   Tangsiri also decried the deployment of U.S. naval forces in the region.   "We can ensure the security of the Persian Gulf and there is no need for the presence of aliens like the U.S. and the countries whose home is not in here," he said.   The move comes amid repeated Iranian threats to close the vital waterway in retaliation for the re-imposition of U.S. sanctions on Iran.   About 20 percent of global oil shipments flow through the waterway, noted Fox News
  Item Number:15 Date: 08/27/2018 USA - LATEST SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA TARGET FOREIGN ASSISTANCE, ARMS DEALS (AUG 27/INT-AVN)  INTERFAX-MILITARY NEWS AGENCY -- The U.S. Dept. of State has announced new sanctions on Russia, reports Interfax-AVN (Russia).   The sanctions, which are scheduled to take effect on Aug. 27, include a ban on foreign and financial assistance, arms sales and exports of national security-sensitive goods and technology, said a document published in the U.S. Federal Register on Friday.   The bans of certain exports related to government space cooperation and commercial space launches will be waived on a case-by-case basis when in the national security interests of the U.S.   The U.S. will also terminate any defense-related sales, licenses for the export of any item on the U.S. munitions list and military financing under the Arms Export Control Act.   This round of sanctions was first announced on Aug. 8 in response to Moscow's alleged use of a nerve agent against a former Russian spy in the U.K. earlier this year, reported Reuters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment